How do Dental Implants work?
Dental implants are a great solution for single tooth replacement all the way to full upper or lower replacement. The first step is the placement of titanium implant to replace the root. These will eventually fuse to the bone giving a sturdy foundation to secure the posts on your new teeth. This creates a painless new root to affix a lovely new set of teeth.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Naturally looking
- Secure and sturdy placement of teeth
- Protection from Bone Loss
- No painful pressure points
- Completely secure fit
- Better speech and sense of taste
- Less restriction on range of foods
Book a meeting with Steve, our Certified Denturist, to see if Dental Implants are a good fit for you.